Yesterday's post lead up to these designs. Hope they seem a bit more solid. I'm actually thinking of taking a few of these and making 3D models of them.
I've been working on an interior design for my Lincoln Car as well. This is some of the progress. More to come.
I actually was inspired by my Senior Classmate, Nawar for this idea of layering, and I thought I could experiment with foam and get some designs that way. These are the two concept ideation models I made.
I really didn't like how the robot's design turned out in the previous version. So I reedited the limbs. Doing so caused my rigging to explode, and then I spent another hour unhooking everything and rerigging from scratch. -_-" At least it's practice. So here's some more detail work on the robot for Lincoln.
I'm ready to start adding the materials and setting up the rendering now. Wish me luck! :D
I've finished the basic modeling of my first creation in 3ds Max. Man, did I learn a lot about the differences between 3ds Max and CATIA. Well, the robot is far from becoming done, so stay tuned! :D
I gave my robot a head :D Now only for the head decal, the back, and deflectors, and the modeling is done.... I want to finish this so badly !!!! :D :D :D
Over the summer, I found I cannot access CATIA, so I am working on learning 3DS Max. Lots of opportunity with that program. Lots of things to learn, but it's pretty fun. Anyways, I'm working on creating a Robot in 3d and eventually creating an animation. Here's day 1:
Me. I do stuff.