A final update for the Honda Project. Working on the Zip Line project now. Click on the picture above to go to the Honda page.
Sorry about the lack of blog posting for the series.
We're working on the 2025 Chevrolet Volt this year. Stay tuned and pass the link to your friends if you enjoy watching my stuff.
Here's a mini project I did for class (it's the headlamp to a car).
Yesterday's post lead up to these designs. Hope they seem a bit more solid. I'm actually thinking of taking a few of these and making 3D models of them.
I really didn't like how the robot's design turned out in the previous version. So I reedited the limbs. Doing so caused my rigging to explode, and then I spent another hour unhooking everything and rerigging from scratch. -_-" At least it's practice. So here's some more detail work on the robot for Lincoln.
I'm ready to start adding the materials and setting up the rendering now. Wish me luck! :D
I've finished the basic modeling of my first creation in 3ds Max. Man, did I learn a lot about the differences between 3ds Max and CATIA. Well, the robot is far from becoming done, so stay tuned! :D
Over the summer, I found I cannot access CATIA, so I am working on learning 3DS Max. Lots of opportunity with that program. Lots of things to learn, but it's pretty fun. Anyways, I'm working on creating a Robot in 3d and eventually creating an animation. Here's day 1:
I have about a week left for the lincoln project. This is my best car render of the concept that I am creating. Maybe tomorrow I'll upload the board. This rendering took 7 hours to just render. The sketch took another 3 hours because I did about 14 overlays of the drawing.... -_-"
Me. I do stuff.