I've been working on an interior design for my Lincoln Car as well. This is some of the progress. More to come.
I actually was inspired by my Senior Classmate, Nawar for this idea of layering, and I thought I could experiment with foam and get some designs that way. These are the two concept ideation models I made.
I really didn't like how the robot's design turned out in the previous version. So I reedited the limbs. Doing so caused my rigging to explode, and then I spent another hour unhooking everything and rerigging from scratch. -_-" At least it's practice. So here's some more detail work on the robot for Lincoln.
I'm ready to start adding the materials and setting up the rendering now. Wish me luck! :D
I've finished the basic modeling of my first creation in 3ds Max. Man, did I learn a lot about the differences between 3ds Max and CATIA. Well, the robot is far from becoming done, so stay tuned! :D
I gave my robot a head :D Now only for the head decal, the back, and deflectors, and the modeling is done.... I want to finish this so badly !!!! :D :D :D
Over the summer, I found I cannot access CATIA, so I am working on learning 3DS Max. Lots of opportunity with that program. Lots of things to learn, but it's pretty fun. Anyways, I'm working on creating a Robot in 3d and eventually creating an animation. Here's day 1:
I have about a week left for the lincoln project. This is my best car render of the concept that I am creating. Maybe tomorrow I'll upload the board. This rendering took 7 hours to just render. The sketch took another 3 hours because I did about 14 overlays of the drawing.... -_-"
Me. I do stuff.